Pension schemes: scheme member to both transferring and receiving scheme (APSS241)

Use APSS241 form if you're a pension scheme member to tell your UK scheme administrator and overseas scheme manager about a change of residence that may result in a change to the tax treatment of an overseas pension transfer or onwards pension transfer between overseas pension schemes.