Pension schemes: change of details (APSS251A)

Use form APSS251A if you manage an qualifying recognised overseas pension scheme (QROPS) to report any changes.


Qualifying Recognised Overseas Pension Scheme (QROPS) - Change of details


Use form APSS251A if you are a scheme manager of a QROPS to tell HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) of any:

  • changes
  • incomplete or incorrect information previously given on form APSS251 notification to HMRC

Before you start

If you are using an older browser, eg Internet Explorer 8, you’ll need to update it or use a different browser. Find out more about browsers.

You’ll need to fill in the form fully before you can print it. You can’t save a partly completed form so we suggest you gather all your information together before you begin to fill it in.

Published 12 August 2014
Last updated 6 April 2017 + show all updates
  1. Form and landing page updated to reflect changes to the conditions to be a ROPS

  2. First published.