Pension schemes: amend scheme details (APSS 152)

This publication was withdrawn on

This form has been withdrawn. Information on how to amend details of a registered pension scheme can be found in the Pension Schemes Online: user guide.

Use form APSS 152 to tell HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) of changes to pension scheme details, other than those changes outlined in The Registered Pension schemes (Provision of Information) Regulations 2006.