Income Tax guidance for software developers working with payroll software.
PDF, 374KB, 44 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
Technical specifications on Income Tax for software developers working with payroll software.
Published: 1 January 2014
Updated: 4 May 2017
- Specification for PAYE Tax Table Routines for Free of Tax Arrangements version 4.0 (May 2017) pdf updated to include information about the Scottish tax codes, rates and bandwidths.
- Specification for PAYE tax table routine version 15 (February 17) pdf has been updated.
- The specification for Pay as You Earn tax table routine has been updated.
- Specification for PAYE tax table routine version 15 (Oct 2016) pdf added to the page.
- Specification for PAYE tax table routine version 14 (February 2016) pdf added to the page.
- New versions of PAYE tax table routine and PAYE nominal taxable pay tables G added.
- First published.