Response about payments made by the Department for Transport to investment banks in the 2005 to 2010 period.
Ref: p0006997 PDF, 39.9KB
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
This Freedom of Information response is about expenditure paid to investment banks by the Department for Transport in the 2005 to 2010 period.
The investment banks request are:
- Bank of America (Bank of America Merrill Lynch)
- Barclays (Barclays Capital)
- BNP Paribas (BNP Paribas CIB)
- Citigroup (Citi Institutional Clients Group)
- Credit Suisse
- Deutsche Bank
- Goldman Sachs
- JPMorgan Chase (J.P. Morgan Investment Bank) Morgan Stanley
- Nomura Holdings
- Royal Bank of Canada (RBC Capital Markets)
- Royal Bank of Scotland
- Societe Generale
- UBS (UBS Investment Bank) and
- N M Rothschild & Sons