Passports for newlyweds and civil partners

Use this form to apply in advance for a passport using your new name.



Use this application form when you are changing your name and want to go overseas immediately after the ceremony using your new name.

Guidance notes are also provided.

Published 1 February 2009
Last updated 13 August 2015 + show all updates
  1. Welsh language version of the form and guidance published.
  2. Updated form and guidance notes
  3. First published.