Parent of a Tier 4 (child) student
- UK Visas and Immigration
- Part of:
- Other immigration categories (modernised guidance) and Immigration and borders
- First published:
- 27 April 2015
UK Visas and Immigration guidance on applications for parent of a Tier 4 (child) student visas.
PDF, 192KB, 10 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
The guidance contains details on:
- types and levels of funding UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI) considers when assessing an application from a parent of a Tier 4 (child) student
- how UKVI considers an application for a parent of a Tier 4 (child) student where one parent has already been granted this visa
- considerations about the age of the student
- how UKVI treats applications for successive periods of leave as the parent of a Tier 4 (child) student
Published: 27 April 2015