Guidelines for local councils on the civil enforcement of parking controls.
PDF, 1.15MB, 166 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
Parking control operational guidance for local councils which:
- sets out the government policy framework by which we believe local councils should be setting their parking policies
- tells local councils of changes resulting from the introduction of the Traffic Management Act 2004
- advises enforcement authorities of the procedures to follow with regard to enforcing parking restrictions
Published: 25 March 2008
Updated: 25 March 2015
- Updated version of operational guidance published.
- A new draft of this guidance has been published.
- First published.