Licence allowing the export of a wide range of software and source codes for military goods.
Published: 30 June 2011
Updated: 17 November 2017
- Venezuela added to the list of non-valid destinations following EU sanctions against that country imposed on 13 November 2017.
- Changes to destinations in schedule 2: Central African Republic added, Serbia and Montenegro listed as distinct countries, Mongolian People's Republic now listed as Mongolia.
- Amendments to rating code PL5001. Addition of 'South Sudan' to Schedule 2 (destinations). MOD security requirements clarified. Clause added referring to pre-visit questionnaires.
- Removed South Sudan from list of prohibited destinations. This change will be made formally when we update the licence with other changes later in March.
- Correction: South Sudan added to Schedule 2 (destinations).
- Licence amended to reflect the new Government Security Classification System.
- The version of this licence published on 6 January erroneously stated that it came under the reporting requirements of the transparency initiative. This paragraph has been removed. The licence has also been updated with revised requirements relating to the Form 680 process.
- Updated text in 'Conditions and requirements' to reflect new reporting process in connection with the transparency initiative.
- First published.