Licence allowing the export of items where the international non-proliferation regimes have agreed to remove controls from their export control lists.
This open general export licence (OGEL) allows, subject to certain conditions, the export of specified dual-use (having a civilian and military application) items.
This OGEL has been permanently revoked as no longer useful to exporters.
Published: 13 March 2013
Updated: 16 November 2016
- Licence permanently revoked.
- Licence updated to reflect amended goods rating, listed in Schedule 1.
- Goods schedule updated to reflect items due to be decontrolled following regime meetings in 2015 and following the changes to the EU Dual-Use List in December 2015; Russia and Syria added to the list of excluded destinations.
- Rating code '6E101' added to goods schedule
- Amended to reflect updates to the EU Dual-Use List (Commission Delegated Regulation (EU) No 1382/2014).
- Licence amended to allow the export of specific items, see Notice to Exporters 2014/20 for more information.
- Updated text in 'Conditions and requirements' to reflect new reporting process in connection with the transparency initiative.
- First published.
- New OGEL published 1 March 2013 that comes into effect on 8 March 2013.