Licence for the export of military goods for exhibition where the goods will be returned to the UK.
This open general export licence (OGEL) allows, subject to certain conditions, the export of military goods for exhibition to certain destinations, where the goods will be returned to the UK.
All previous licences are revoked.
Published: 3 July 2012
Updated: 6 October 2015
- Amendments to rating code PL5001. MOD security requirements clarified. Clause added referring to pre-visit questionnaires.
- Removed South Sudan from list of prohibited destinations. This change will be made formally when we update the licence with other changes later in March.
- Correction: South Sudan added to Schedule 2 (destinations).
- Licence amended to reflect the new Government Security Classification System.
- Licence updated to take account of the EU decision on 20 February 2014 to suspend all export licensing to Ukraine for any equipment which might be used for internal repression.
- Updated guidance to reflect new reporting process in connection with the transparency initiative.
- First published.