Licence allowing the export of dual-use items imported into the UK, or EU member state, for repair or replacement under warranty.
This open general export licence (OGEL) allows, subject to certain conditions, the export of dual-use items imported into the UK, or EU member state, for repair or replacement under warranty.
This licence is subject to reporting requirements under the transparency initiative.
All previous licences are revoked.
Published: 1 July 2013
Updated: 16 November 2016
- Licence amended and republished to reflect changes to the EU dual-use list.
- Licence republished to incorporate changes to the Consolidated list of strategic military and dual-use items that require export authorisation.
- Licence amended and republished following changes in the EU dual-use list of controlled goods.
- Updated text in 'Conditions and requirements' to reflect new reporting process in connection with the transparency initiative.
- Revised licence published 6 September 2013.
- First published.