Licence allowing the export of dual-use items if they have been temporarily imported into the UK for exhibition or demonstration.
This open general export licence (OGEL) allows, subject to certain conditions, the export of dual-use items (has both a civilian and military application) after they have been temporarily imported for exhibition or demonstration into the UK, or any other EU member state, where the exporter is established in the UK.
All previous licences are revoked.
Published: 1 July 2013
Updated: 17 November 2017
- Venezuela added to the list of non-valid destinations following EU sanctions against that country imposed on 13 November 2017.
- Licence amended and republished to reflect changes to the EU dual-use list.
- Licence republished to incorporate changes to the Consolidated list of strategic military and dual-use items that require export authorisation.
- Licence amended and republished following changes in the EU dual-use list of controlled goods.
- A paragraph has been added to the Conditions and Requirements explaining that it will automatically run out if not used within a 2 year period.
- On 6 January 2014 the text under 'Conditions and requirements' of this licence was updated in error. This has been corrected and the licence attached is the correct version.
- Updated text in 'Conditions and requirements' to reflect new reporting process in connection with the transparency initiative.
- First published.