Oil pollution, contingency planning and response training materials
Training materials for MCA oil pollution, contingency planning and response course.
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
This OCPR course is for emergency planning officers in LAs and national government officers and covers all aspects of spill response from the LA perspective. It provides management staff with an overview of oil pollution response and how their roles and responsibilities fit into the NCP.
MCA does not provide training materials on the course. You should download and print off these files and bring them with you to the course.
- [LA] Local Authority
- [MCA] Maritime and Coastguard Agency
- [NCP] national contingency plan
- [OCPR] oil pollution, contingency planning and response
Published: 1 May 2014
Updated: 8 February 2017
- Updated the presentations zip file download to include the Feb 2017 Bristol timetable.
- Updated presentations file to include the latest 'Acronyms and web links' document together with the timetable for the Blackpool 2017 course.
- Updated to add the Cardiff March 2016 timetable to the document pack for download, removing the previous timetable.
- Updated the presentations download for Jan 2016.
- Updated training materials download for the 2015 courses.
- Presentations ZIP file updated with latest versions.
- The training documents have been updated with a newer document showing acronyms and useful web links and the latest course timetable for King's Lynn.
- First published.