Ofsted spending over £25,000 in 2017.
Ofsted spending over £25,000: February 2017
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
Published as part of the government’s drive to make public spending more transparent.
Published: 6 March 2017
Updated: 1 November 2017
- Added data for September.
- Added spend data for August.
- Added £25,000 spend for June and July 2017.
- Data added for March, April and May 2017.
- Data for February 2017 published.
- First published.