You must notify us of all changes that may affect your AEO status. This includes:
- changes to your legal entity
- changes of business name
- your business address
- the nature and structure of your business
- changes to the senior personnel responsible for customs matters listed in your application or questionnaire
- changes to your accounting or computer systems
- additions or deletions of locations or branches involved in the international supply chain
- additions or deletions to the categories you have been approved for
You can complete the form on-screen and either:
- email HMRC
- print and post it to HMRC
Email HMRC to ask for this form in Welsh (Cymraeg).
Before you start using the form
If you’re using an older browser, for example Internet Explorer 8, you’ll need to update it or use a different browser. Find out more about browsers.
You’ll need to fill in the form fully before you can print it. You cannot save a partly completed form so we suggest you gather all your information together before you begin to fill it in.
You can find more information about maintaining your eligibility to AEO authorisation in Notice 117: Authorised Economic Operator