You should submit this form to Companies House with the relevant insolvency documents.
From 31 January 2019, further education and sixth form college corporations can be subject to:
- company voluntary arrangement moratorium
- company voluntary arrangement
- creditors voluntary liquidation (not members voluntary liquidation)
- administration **
- court order winding up (compulsory liquidation)
- receiver or receiver manager (not administrative receivership)
** Further education and sixth form college corporations can also be subject to a special administration regime.
We’ll use the FE01 to create a record on our systems - any subsequent filings will be registered against this record. This will also generate a unique number that customers can use to search for the record.
The FE01 is only filed once, at the start of any insolvency proceeding. After that, insolvency documents will be filed as normal.