Notice of authorised amendments (NAA) 2017 documents
Issuing of an NAA gives notice to the changes in regulations and manuals. Produced by the Military Aviation Authority (MAA).
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
PDF, 38.1KB, 2 pages
PDF, 36.9KB, 1 page
A notice of authorised amendments (NAA) will be issued detailing which part of the MAA regulatory publications (MRP) have been amended. To ensure that the reader appreciates the full context of the amendment, the NAA will include a reference to the amended section of the MRP and will provide a summary of the amendment; at this juncture the MRP will also be amended. The MAA will maintain records of the justification supporting any MRP amendment and the associated NAA authorising signatory.
Published: 5 January 2017
Updated: 21 February 2017
- NAA 17/07 relating to RA 1003 and RA 1023, NAA 17/08 relating to RA 1920 and NAA 17/09 relating to RA 2415 have been published.
- NAA 17/06 relating to RA 1020 has been published.
- NAA 17/05 relating to MAP-02 has been published.
- NAA 17/04 relating to RA 1024, RA 1028 and RA 2501 has been published.
- NAA 17/03 relating to the Defence aerodrome manual (DAM) and the Defence Aerodrome Assurance Framework (DAAF) has been published.
- First published.