Notice of authorised amendments (NAA) 2017 documents
Issuing of an NAA gives notice to the changes in regulations and manuals. Produced by the Military Aviation Authority (MAA).
A notice of authorised amendments (NAA) will be issued detailing which part of the MAA regulatory publications (MRP) have been amended. To ensure that the reader appreciates the full context of the amendment, the NAA will include a reference to the amended section of the MRP and will provide a summary of the amendment; at this juncture the MRP will also be amended. The MAA will maintain records of the justification supporting any MRP amendment and the associated NAA authorising signatory.
Published: 5 January 2017
Updated: 9 March 2017
- NAA 17/11 relating to RA 1910 has been published.
- NAA 17/10 relating to RA 2130 has been published.
- NAA 17/07 relating to RA 1003 and RA 1023, NAA 17/08 relating to RA 1920 and NAA 17/09 relating to RA 2415 have been published.
- NAA 17/06 relating to RA 1020 has been published.
- NAA 17/05 relating to MAP-02 has been published.
- NAA 17/04 relating to RA 1024, RA 1028 and RA 2501 has been published.
- NAA 17/03 relating to the Defence aerodrome manual (DAM) and the Defence Aerodrome Assurance Framework (DAAF) has been published.
- First published.