- HM Revenue & Customs
- Part of:
- Import and export notices: alphabetical order, Import and export notices: numerical order, and Import and export: customs declarations, duties and tariffs
- 3 January 2012
- Last updated:
- 14 July 2017, see all updates
This notice explains the rules of origin which must be satisfied if goods are to qualify under the new General System of Preference (GSP).
This notice cancels and replaces Notice 830 (December 2016). Details of any changes to the previous version can be found in paragraph 1.2 of this notice
Published: 3 January 2012
Updated: 14 July 2017
- The notice has been updated at sections 6, 7, appendix A and K and the Glossary of terms.
- New section 7 and Appendix K added to the guidance.
- The terms European Community and EC are no longer used and are replaced by European Union and EU.
- Notice 830 has been updated and details of the changes can be found in paragraph 1.2.
- First published.