Notice 830: tariff preference - new General System of Preference rules of origin
- HM Revenue & Customs
- Part of:
- Import and export notices: alphabetical order, Import and export notices: numerical order, and International freight industry and businesses making customs declarations
- First published:
- 3 January 2012
- Last updated:
- 9 December 2016, see all updates
This notice explains the rules of origin which must be satisfied if goods are to qualify under the new General System of Preference (GSP).
This notice cancels and replaces Notice 830 (April 2015). Details of any changes to the previous version can be found in paragraph 1.2 of this notice
Published: 3 January 2012
Updated: 9 December 2016
- New section 7 and Appendix K added to the guidance.
- The terms European Community and EC are no longer used and are replaced by European Union and EU.
- Notice 830 has been updated and details of the changes can be found in paragraph 1.2.
- First published.