Notice 143: a guide for international post users
- HM Revenue & Customs
- Part of:
- Import and export notices: alphabetical order, Import and export notices: numerical order, and International freight industry and businesses making customs declarations
- First published:
- 1 February 2014
- Last updated:
- 23 December 2016, see all updates
This notice explains what happens when you import or export goods by post using Royal Mail or Parcelforce Worldwide.
This notice cancels and replaces Notice 143 (May 2016). Details of any changes to the previous version can be found in paragraph 1.2 of this notice.
Published: 1 February 2014
Updated: 23 December 2016
- Changes include: * amendment to show increase in the level for which a formal customs declaration is required * revised legislation brought in under the Union Customs Code * increase in Gift Aid allowance
- This notice cancels and replaces Notice 143 (January 2016). Details of any changes to the previous version can be found in paragraph 1.2 of this notice.
- Due to legislative changes the exchange rate and customs duty waiver have been revalorised
- First published.