Non-tech. summaries 2014: projects on cardiovascular disorders
Projects granted during 2014 that have a primary purpose of translational and applied research: cardiovascular disorders.
PDF, 232KB, 16 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
This document outlines the projects granted under the Animals (Scientific Procedures) Act 1986 during 2014 with a primary purpose of translational and applied research: cardiovascular disorders.
The following projects were granted:
- preclinical evaluation of ex vivo generated blood cells (stem cell expansion, cultured blood)
- understanding maladaptation in the failing heart (heart failure, signalling)
- heart transplantation using circulatory determined death donors (heart, transplant, circulatory determined death)
- inflammation and arterial disease (inflammation, heart, artery, diet)
- microbiological and immunological aspects of equine periodontitis (horse, periodontitis, tooth loss, bacterial gene sequencing, immune response)