Projects granted during 2015 that have a primary purpose of higher education or training and the improvement of vocational skills.
This document outlines the projects granted under the Animals (Scientific Procedures) Act 1986 during 2015 with a primary purpose of protection of higher education or training and the improvement of vocational skills.
The following projects were granted:
- education of in vivo pharmacology to university students (eucation, pharmacology, in vivo, university students)
- pre-treatment of animals for student education (pharmacology, drug action, anaphylaxis)
- education in the principles of laboratory animal anaesthesia (anaesthesia, analgesia, education, rodents, teaching)
- education in in-vivo physiology and pharmacology (education, physiology, pharmacology, undergraduate)
- education in cardiovascular physiology (education, animal physiology, blood vessel cannulation, blood pressure, vagus)