Projects granted during 2015 that have a primary purpose of higher education or training and the improvement of vocational skills.
PDF, 211KB, 18 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
This document outlines the projects granted under the Animals (Scientific Procedures) Act 1986 during 2015 with a primary purpose of protection of higher education or training and the improvement of vocational skills.
The following projects were granted:
- education of in vivo pharmacology to university students (eucation, pharmacology, in vivo, university students)
- pre-treatment of animals for student education (pharmacology, drug action, anaphylaxis)
- education in the principles of laboratory animal anaesthesia (anaesthesia, analgesia, education, rodents, teaching)
- education in in-vivo physiology and pharmacology (education, physiology, pharmacology, undergraduate)
- education in cardiovascular physiology (education, animal physiology, blood vessel cannulation, blood pressure, vagus)