This guidance for providers of healthcare services for the purposes of the NHS sets out how to apply for an NHS provider licence.
The guidance covers:
- how to work out whether you need to apply for a licence
- the criteria you must meet to be granted a licence
- how to apply for a licence and how long it will generally take Monitor to review your application
- what will happen after you submit your application
- the representations and appeals process if your application for a licence is unsuccessful