NHS foundation trust bulletin: March 2015
Notices of requirements and events for foundation trust staff.
This newsletter is sent to foundation trust chairs, chief executives, finance, medical and nursing directors, and board secretaries.
Some of the items in this month’s bulletin include:
- National Tariff update
- Check your dates for planning
- Self-certification templates for completion: first deadline 29 May 2015
- New guidance on applying consistent activity definitions
- Please look out for an additional APR template, which will uploaded to your portal later this week
- Resilience planning for early 2015/16
- Year end accounts update
- Quality accounts requirements 2014/15: upload your quality account by 30 June
- Jimmy Savile investigations: report on your safeguarding actions by 15 June
- Jimmy Savile investigations: what to do if further allegations of abuse by Savile come to light
- 112 foundation trusts have signed up to safety: have you?
- Public Contract Regulations 2015 and impact on procurement
- New legal requirement to display your CQC ratings from 1 April 2015
- Exploring international acute care models: share your insights