This newsletter is sent to foundation trust chairs, chief executives, finance, medical and nursing directors, and board secretaries.
Some of the items in this month’s bulletin include:
- National Tariff update
- Check your dates for planning
- Self-certification templates for completion: first deadline 29 May 2015
- New guidance on applying consistent activity definitions
- Please look out for an additional APR template, which will uploaded to your portal later this week
- Resilience planning for early 2015/16
- Year end accounts update
- Quality accounts requirements 2014/15: upload your quality account by 30 June
- Jimmy Savile investigations: report on your safeguarding actions by 15 June
- Jimmy Savile investigations: what to do if further allegations of abuse by Savile come to light
- 112 foundation trusts have signed up to safety: have you?
- Public Contract Regulations 2015 and impact on procurement
- New legal requirement to display your CQC ratings from 1 April 2015
- Exploring international acute care models: share your insights