These documents explain the National Fraud Authority’s structure and salaries for 2011. You can download information in CSV format below about…
These documents explain the National Fraud Authority’s structure and salaries for 2011.
You can download information in CSV format below about:
- the number and types of posts
- the salaries (within £5,000 bands) of the most senior civil servants in our organisation and the salary costs of their teams
View the information
You can find the CSV files on senior and junior staff salary and structure information at the foot of this page.
Organogram on the Cabinet Office website
- Organogram of the structure and salary information - September 2011
- This information focuses on posts rather than people. The following posts are included:
- those occupied by permanent staff
- those occupied by fixed term appointees
- all posts occupied by a member of staff loaned or seconded into the department (regardless of funding arrangement)
- all staff on loan or secondment out of the department for which the department is incurring a cost
- all staff who are being paid but are not in a substantive post
- vacant posts
The following posts are excluded:
- exclusions on security grounds
This publication is based on information taken on 30 September 2011, and will be updated every six months. Like all organisations, staff changes occur on a frequent basis, which makes complete accuracy at this level of detail a difficult task.
National payscales are shown for all junior staff.
Team salary costs are rounded to the nearest £10,000.
Non-Departmental Public Bodies and the Independent Inspectorate
Non-Departmental Public Bodies and HM Inspectorate of Constabulary structure and salary reports from 2011.
Date: Fri Dec 02 12:36:09 GMT 2011