© Crown copyright 2014
This publication is licensed under the terms of the Open Government Licence v3.0 except where otherwise stated. To view this licence, visit nationalarchives.gov.uk/doc/open-government-licence/version/3 or write to the Information Policy Team, The National Archives, Kew, London TW9 4DU, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Where we have identified any third party copyright information you will need to obtain permission from the copyright holders concerned.
This publication is available at https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/ne28-6le-northumbrian-water-limited-environmental-permit-application-advertisement/ne28-6le-northumbrian-water-limited-environmental-permit-application-advertisement
The Environment Agency has received a new bespoke application for an environmental permit under the Environmental Permitting (England and Wales) Regulations 2010 from Northumbrian Water Limited.
- Application number: EPR/BB3897EY/A001
- Regulated facility type: Combined sewer overflow
- Regulated facility location: Phillipson Street - Rosehill Wallsend Combined Sewer Overflow NTY025, Willington Quay CSO 6, Outside 35 Rosehill Road, Wallsend, Tyne and Wear, NE28 6LE
- National grid reference discharge point: NZ 32058 66105
- Receiving environment: River Tyne (tidal)
- Effluent type: Storm sewage
- Volume: Dependent on rainfall and/or snow melt
The application is to regularise an existing Northumbrian Water Limited asset.
1. How to view the application
The information is held on the Environment Agency register at the following location
Newcastle Business Park
Newcastle upon Tyne
You can look at the register 9.30am to 4.30pm, Monday to Friday. Please phone the Environment Agency’s National Customer Contact Centre on 03708 506 506 to arrange an appointment. You may get a copy of documents on the register. The Environment Agency may charge to cover copying costs.
2. How to comment on the application
If you have any comments on the application send these by 3 December 2014.
Or write to:
Permitting and Support Centre
99 Parkway Avenue
Normally the Environment Agency must put any responses we receive on the public register. This includes your name and contact details. Please tell us if you don’t want your response to be public.
The Environment Agency must decide whether to grant or refuse the application. If they grant it, they must decide what conditions to include in the permit.