This document shows the DRP projects that are ongoing or were commissioned during Financial Year 2017 to 2018.
PDF, 96.2KB, 12 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
The Direct Research Portfolio (DRP) addresses issues that could affect multiple sites, or Site Licence Companies, in areas of strategy, technology innovation and skills.
These projects are delivered through competed framework contracts awarded to a wide range of supply chain organisations, based on the following themes:
- University Interactions (Lot A and PhDs)
- Integrated Waste Management and Site Decommissioning and Remediation (Lot B)
- Spent Fuel and Nuclear Materials (Lot C)
This document shows the DRP projects that are ongoing or were commissioned during Financial Year 2017 to 2018. Each project is aligned to an R&D topic in the NDA’s 5 year R&D plan.
The document shows the contractor, purchase order value, R&D driver and current status.
Where projects are complete, the final reports are available upon request.
This information is updated quarterly as new projects are awarded.
Livelink ref: 23012904
Published: 10 July 2015
Updated: 10 August 2017
- Q1 2017/18 update available.
- Updated document to show latest figures
- Q3 2016/17 update avaialble.
- Q2 version published.
- Updated to include progress in Q1 of 2016 to 2017 financial year
- Quarter 4 update replaced previously published update.
- Quarter 3 update replaced previously published update.
- Quarter 2 update
- First published.