Nationally significant transport infrastructure projects
Nationally significant infrastructure projects in the transport sector.
This document explains what is meant by nationally significant infrastructure projects (NSIPs) in the transport sector, and lists the latest NSIP applications that have been decided by the Secretary of State for Transport.
Published: 7 November 2012
Updated: 2 September 2016
- M4 Junctions 3 to 12 Smart Motorway decision.
- Hyperlink added to html document.
- Decision about the A14 Cambridge to Huntingdon Improvement Scheme.
- Addition of the A19/A1058 coast road junction improvement project.
- East Midlands Gateway Rail Freight Interchange (Castle Donington, Leicestershire)
- Added link to final decision letter regarding Able Marine Energy Park (North Lincolnshire).
- First published.