Requests from organisations wishing to access national pupil database data, and the Data Management Advisory Panel's terms of reference.
MS Excel Spreadsheet, 263KB
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com . Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
PDF, 364KB, 14 pages
‘National pupil database third-party requests’ has 3 tabs:
- January 2017 to May 2017: third-party requests for data from the national pupil database completed during this period
- open cases: open third-party requests which have received no data up to 31 May 2017
- live cases April 12 to December 16: third-party requests within terms of agreement up to 31 March 2017
‘Data Management Advisory Panel (DMAP): terms of reference’ explains the purpose of the DMAP.
Previous versions of this data can be found on the UK Government Web Archive.
Published: 6 December 2013
Updated: 8 August 2017
- 'Completed third-party data requests' and 'Third-party data requests in the pipeline' spreadsheets combined into a new third-party requests spreadsheet to improve ease of use.
- Updated spreadsheet of completed requests up to December 2016. Also updated ‘pipeline’ spreadsheet with open requests up to 31 January 2017.
- Updated spreadsheet of completed third-party data requests up to June 2016.
- Updated spreadsheet of completed requests up to March 2016. Added ‘pipeline’ spreadsheet with requests discussed by the Data Management Advisory Panel (DMAP) in May 2016. Also added DMAP’s terms of reference.
- Updated document to include requests up until the end of December 2015.
- Updated document to include requests received up until the end of December 2014.
- Document updated to include requests received up until the end of January 2014.
- First published.