- Department for Transport
- Part of:
- National networks national policy statement: road and rail infrastructure, Rail network, and Road network and traffic
- 17 December 2014
Explains how environmental issues were considered in a 2014 national policy statement on road and rail infrastructure projects.
PDF, 185KB, 20 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
Statement explaining how environmental issues were considered in the ‘National networks national policy statement’. The statement explains:
- how environmental considerations have been integrated into the plan or programme
- how the environmental report has been taken into account
- how opinions expressed in response to public consultations on the draft plan or programme were considered
- the reasons for choosing the plan or programme as adopted
The original draft consultation was published in December 2013.
Published: 17 December 2014