Evaluates how effectively National Careers Service has delivered careers guidance in partnership with others. BIS research paper number 125.
This evaluation looked at how effective the National Careers Service in partnership with other organisations. It also looked at the benefits of delivering the Service in venues other than National Careers Service premises.
The evaluation was carried out through:
- telephone interviews with representatives of prime contractors
- visits to Jobcentres and community venues where the National Careers Service was delivered in partnership
- interviews with staff and National Careers Service customers
The evaluation found that partnership working is being used effectively to:
- help specific groups to access the service
- extend the geographical reach of the service
- provide suitable locations for service delivery