Research and analysis
National Careers Service partnership delivery: evaluation
Evaluates how effectively National Careers Service has delivered careers guidance in partnership with others. BIS research paper number 125.
Ref: BIS/13/1136 PDF, 394KB, 72 pages
MS Excel Spreadsheet, 45.5KB
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
This evaluation looked at how effective the National Careers Service in partnership with other organisations. It also looked at the benefits of delivering the Service in venues other than National Careers Service premises.
The evaluation was carried out through:
- telephone interviews with representatives of prime contractors
- visits to Jobcentres and community venues where the National Careers Service was delivered in partnership
- interviews with staff and National Careers Service customers
The evaluation found that partnership working is being used effectively to:
- help specific groups to access the service
- extend the geographical reach of the service
- provide suitable locations for service delivery