Driving and motorcycle instructors – form

Motorcycle training incident report form

Report the details of motorcycle training incidents to the Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA).



You must tell DVSA about all incidents which happen during:

  • compulsory basic training
  • direct access scheme training (on and off road)
  • training at a DVSA multi-purpose test centre

Notifications should be made on the incident report form.

This form must be an accurate account of the incident as it may be used for legal purposes.