Report the details of motorcycle training incidents to the Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA).
MS Excel Spreadsheet, 75KB
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
You must tell DVSA about all incidents which happen during:
- compulsory basic training
- direct access scheme training (on and off road)
- training at a DVSA multi-purpose test centre
Notifications should be made on the incident report form.
This form must be an accurate account of the incident as it may be used for legal purposes.
Published: 22 November 2013
Updated: 4 March 2015
- Updated new version of Motorcycle training incident report form.
- New form uploaded after problems solved with editing fields.
- Published an updated version of the incident reporting form.
- First published.