Release 2 of the new single online electronic procurement system for the Ministry of Defence was launched on 5 December 2016.
Details of the new online electronic procurement system, project milestones and implications for defence suppliers.
Published: 19 April 2016
Updated: 12 October 2017
- Added latest update to suppliers in the guidance document.
- Updates to the Contracting, Purchasing and Finance (CP&F) tool guidance and the guidance for suppliers.
- Added update on CP&F and letter from Stephen Lovegrove.
- Updated CPF tool and supplier guidance information.
- Added launch date update details.
- Updated summary with launch date for the new online procurement system.
- Release 2 announcement.
- Added Guidance for suppliers document.
- Go live dates and information updated.
- Added information about system 'go live' deferral.
- Added updated information.
- First published.
From: Ministry of Defence