- Environment Agency
- Part of:
- Environmental permitting: notices of applications made
- 11 September 2017
- Last updated:
- 4 October 2017, see all updates
- Applies to:
View the draft decision for Covanta Energy Limited for Rookery Pit Energy recovery Facility, Stewartby.
The Environment Agency consults the public on certain applications for waste operations, mining waste operations, installations, water discharge and groundwater activities. In some cases they also consult on draft decisions for environmental permits. The arrangements are explained in its Public Participation Statement These notices explain:
- the Environment Agency’s proposed decision and the reasons and considerations on which they’ve based this
- additional relevant information available since the application was advertised
- any information or guidance provided by the Secretary of State relevant to the application
Published: 11 September 2017
Updated: 4 October 2017
- The deadline for comments has been extended to 07 November 2017.
- First published.