The annual report and accounts of the Ministry of Justice (MOJ) outline its performance in 2013 to 2014 alongside audited accounts for the year.
The audited accounts show the income, expenditure, assets and liabilities for the year ending 31 March 2014 for MOJ.
They consolidate the results of MOJ headquarters and its 4 executive agencies:
- HM Courts and Tribunals Service
- National Offender Management Service
- Legal Aid Agency
- Office of the Public Guardian
7 non departmental public bodies:
- Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority
- Criminal Cases Review Commission
- Information Commissioners Office
- Judicial Appointments Commission
- Legal Services Board
- Parole Board
- Youth Justice Board
35 local Probation Trusts and a statutory office (Office for Legal Complaints).