The audited accounts show the income, expenditure, assets and liabilities for the year ending 31 March 2014 for MOJ.
They consolidate the results of MOJ headquarters and its 4 executive agencies:
- HM Courts and Tribunals Service
- National Offender Management Service
- Legal Aid Agency
- Office of the Public Guardian
7 non departmental public bodies:
- Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority
- Criminal Cases Review Commission
- Information Commissioners Office
- Judicial Appointments Commission
- Legal Services Board
- Parole Board
- Youth Justice Board
35 local Probation Trusts and a statutory office (Office for Legal Complaints).