Mini roundabouts usage, experiences and guidance for those involved in highway management.
PDF, 5.97MB, 53 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
This guidance seeks to help practitioners understand what a mini-roundabout is and how it should be used. The objectives of this document are to:
- clarify the definition of a mini-roundabout
- identify what can or cannot be done - regulations
- illustrate what could, should or should not be done - examples of good and bad practice
- identify issues to consider when thinking about introducing a mini-roundabout
- provide a structure to guide the decision and early design processes