Mini roundabouts usage, experiences and guidance for those involved in highway management.
This guidance seeks to help practitioners understand what a mini-roundabout is and how it should be used. The objectives of this document are to:
- clarify the definition of a mini-roundabout
- identify what can or cannot be done - regulations
- illustrate what could, should or should not be done - examples of good and bad practice
- identify issues to consider when thinking about introducing a mini-roundabout
- provide a structure to guide the decision and early design processes