How to identify and support pupils whose behaviour suggests they may have unmet mental health needs.
This is for:
- school staff
- pastoral leaders
- special educational needs co-ordinators
It applies to all schools.
- how and when to refer to the Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services (CAMHS)
- practical advice to support children with emotional and behavioural difficulties
- information on strengthening pupil resilience
- how to identify pupils likely to need extra support
- where and how to access community support