- Public Health England
- Part of:
- Meningococcal ACWY (MenACWY) vaccination programme
- 8 July 2015
- Last updated:
- 13 September 2016, see all updates
Meningococcal ACWY immunisation programme for adolescents training slideset, aimed at healthcare professionals.
Ref: PHE publications gateway number: 2016155 MS Powerpoint Presentation, 2.34MB
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
The meningococcal ACWY (MenACWY) vaccine is being introduced in response to an increase in cases of invasive meningococcal disease capsular group W (MenW).
These training slides about the new MenACWY immunisation programme, inform healthcare professionals on topics including:
- what is meningococcal disease
- the purpose of the programme
- who the vaccine is recommended for
- how to administer the vaccine
Published: 8 July 2015
Updated: 13 September 2016
- Updated to amend vaccine eligibility information
- Updated training slides for the MenACWY immunisation programme.
- First published.