Marriage questionnaire, Japan

How to request an appointment to give Notice of Marriage in Japan.



please complete the form below and fax it with the required documents to: +81-3-5275-0346 (if you live in eastern Japan) or +81-6-6281-1731 (if you live in western Japan). • Alternatively, mail the form and documents to: - The British Embassy, Consular Section, No.1 Ichibancho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 102-8381 (if you live in eastern Japan) - The British Consulate-General, Epson Osaka Building 19F, 3-5-1 Bakuro-machi, Chuo-ku, Osaka 541-0059 (if you live in western Japan)