Mainstream and 16 to 19 free school financial template
A tool to help mainstream and 16 to 19 free schools plan their budget.
MS Excel Spreadsheet, 2.97MB
This budget planning tool is for:
- groups proposing to open a mainstream or 16 to 19 free school
- open mainstream and 16 to 19 free schools
It gives an indicative funding allocation based on the size, phase and location of the school.
If you are applying to open a mainstream or 16 to 19 free school, you should also complete the application forms.
Published: 7 November 2014
Updated: 20 April 2016
- Updated both documents for the 2016 to 2017 academic year.
- Replaced the financial template and the guide to the template with the 2015 versions.
- All documents updated in February 2015 to reflect known changes to funding rates. Revised versions including 2015 to 2016 funding rates should be available at the end of March 2015.
- First published.