M1V: report your medical condition
Report certain types of medical conditions to DVLA if you're a lorry, bus or coach driver.
Ref: M1V PDF, 240KB, 5 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
Use this form to report these medical conditions:
- autistic spectrum disorders (ASD)
- attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
- bi-polar disorder (manic depression)
- eating disorders
- Korsakoff’s syndrome
- obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- paranoid schizophrenia
- personality disorder
- post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- psychotic depression
- schizo-affective disorder
- other related conditions
Check the list of health conditions if yours isn’t listed.
Use a different form to report these conditions if you only have a car or motorcycle licence.
Find out what happens after you tell DVLA.