Research and analysis
London and south coast rail corridor study
Study looking at improving rail links between London and the south coast.
PDF, 1.32MB, 64 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
The London and south coast rail corridor study into:
- Network Rail’s suggestions for improving rail links between London and the south coast
- assessed alternative proposals, including the:
- “BML2” concept
- reinstating the line between Lewes and Uckfield
- takes a longer-term view of passenger needs
- suggests where to invest in the network, for future passengers travel needs
The study was part of the July 2015 Budget and completed in April 2016.