Information about all Local Sustainable Transport Fund funding decisions.
Local Sustainable Transport Fund funding announcements were as follows:
- 11 September 2012, ministers approved just under £5 million to Tyne and Wear ITA for a small project, based on the strongest elements of their large project proposal (which was turned down for funding in June 2012)
- 27 June 2012, ministers awarded £225 million to 12 large projects (above £5 million), plus £41 million to 14 tranche 2 projects (small projects up to £5 million)
- 24 May 2012, ministers awarded £113 million to 30 tranche 2 projects (small projects up to £5 million)
- 5 July 2011, ministers awarded £155 million to 39 tranche 1 projects (small projects up to £5 million)
- Local Sustainable Transport Fund written statement by the Parliamentary Under-Secretary of State for Transport, 13 December 2010