Letter to academy trusts: funding updates for 2014 to 2015
A letter sent to academy trusts outlining arrangements for funding allocations for the 2014 to 2015 academic year.
PDF, 169KB, 4 pages
MS Excel Spreadsheet, 377KB
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com . Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
A letter sent to academy trusts on 14 February 2014 outlining arrangements for funding allocations for the 2014 to 2015 academic year, including:
- introducing voluntary risk-pooling for insurance from September 2014
- removing double-funding for SEN LACSEG
- confirming the ESG rate
- a new protection against funding changes outlined in the letter for academic year 2014 to 2015
- confirming the timing of pre- and post-16 allocations
- introducing flat profiling of payments from 2014 so academies receive their revenue funding payments in 12 equal instalments