A letter sent to academy trusts outlining arrangements for funding allocations for the 2014 to 2015 academic year.
A letter sent to academy trusts on 14 February 2014 outlining arrangements for funding allocations for the 2014 to 2015 academic year, including:
- introducing voluntary risk-pooling for insurance from September 2014
- removing double-funding for SEN LACSEG
- confirming the ESG rate
- a new protection against funding changes outlined in the letter for academic year 2014 to 2015
- confirming the timing of pre- and post-16 allocations
- introducing flat profiling of payments from 2014 so academies receive their revenue funding payments in 12 equal instalments