Legionella scheme: sample schedule
- Public Health England
- Part of:
- Proficiency testing for food, water and environmental microbiology
- First published:
- 17 January 2014
- Last updated:
- 3 April 2017, see all updates
The external quality assessment (EQA) legionella isolation scheme is suitable for laboratories that examine waters for Legionella spp.
PDF, 35.2KB, 1 page
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
This legionella scheme sample schedule is for period 1 April 2017 to 31 March 2018.
Published: 17 January 2014
Updated: 3 April 2017
- Updated with legionella scheme: sample schedule 1 April 2017 to 31 March 2018.
- Updated sample schedule for 1 April 2016 to 31 March 2017.
- Updated sample schedule 1 April 2015 to 31 March 2016.
- First published.