Issue 48 of Land Registry’s customer magazine Landnet.
PDF, 2.46MB, 12 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
In Landnet 48 you’ll find articles about:
- how customers will receive more application results online
- the national spotlight put on our Local Land Charges plans
- the new Principal Judge for land registration tribunals
- our Independent Complaints Reviewer’s annual report
- how to view practice guide change history on GOV.UK
- the role of new form ST5 in cancelling Form A restrictions
- two of our Local Land Registrars in the first of a series of profiles.
Landnet is also available to read on our blog.
Past issues of Landnet are also available.