Issue 47 of Land Registry’s customer magazine Landnet.
PDF, 2.08MB, 12 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
In Landnet 47 you’ll find articles about:
- our new Chief Land Registrar and Chief Executive Graham Farrant
- the next steps for our Local Land Charges programme
- changes to our ID forms so they can be completed by newly authorised conveyancers
- how we’re addressing the concerns which led to a fall in customer satisfaction
- how to find what you need on GOV.UK
- first registrations and inheritance tax
- changes to entry 1 in the property register for leasehold titles
- the implications of the Court of Appeal judgment in the Swift indemnity case
Landnet is also available to read on our blog.
Past issues of Landnet are also available.