In Landnet 47 you’ll find articles about:
- our new Chief Land Registrar and Chief Executive Graham Farrant
- the next steps for our Local Land Charges programme
- changes to our ID forms so they can be completed by newly authorised conveyancers
- how we’re addressing the concerns which led to a fall in customer satisfaction
- how to find what you need on GOV.UK
- first registrations and inheritance tax
- changes to entry 1 in the property register for leasehold titles
- the implications of the Court of Appeal judgment in the Swift indemnity case
Landnet is also available to read on our blog.
Past issues of Landnet are also available.