Issue 46 of Land Registry’s customer magazine Landnet.
PDF, 2.29MB, 12 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
In Landnet 46 you’ll find articles about:
- our workload in 2014 and this year
- our new addresses for applications and correspondence
- a local authority officer’s view of our Local Land Charges proposals
- our new counter-fraud restriction for companies, form RQ(Co)
- adverse possession and the criminal law
- understanding leasehold title plans.
Landnet is also available to read on our blog.
Past issues of Landnet are also available.