Issue 44 of Land Registry's customer magazine Landnet.
PDF, 3.02MB, 13 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
In Landnet 44 you’ll find articles about:
- e-DRS reaching the milestone of a million applications
- joining our customer research pool
- the property search firm working with us on Local Land Charges
- why we’re scanning paper applications
- the popularity of our Property Alert service
- restrictions and leasehold titles
- creating leasehold title plans
- letters of limitation for leases and transfers of part
- applying for official copies.
Landnet is also available to read on our blog.
Past issues of Landnet are also available.