In Landnet 43 you’ll find all the latest news and practice guidance from Land Registry, including articles about:
- our Local Land Charges proposals
- why we’re centralising some of our work
- our website’s move to GOV.UK
- our new 0300 phone numbers
- our free security measure for companies
- Land Registry and the First World War.
Landnet is also available to read on our blog
Past issues of Landnet are also available.
The content of these past issues was correct at the date of publication but has not been updated since. Our practice guides are updated regularly and so provide the latest statement of our policy and practice on particular topics.